Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Musings

Wow-has it really been 2 weeks since I last posted? Ah, well, it's not like anything interesting happened since- wait, what?
Oh. Both Ganassi cars out? Both Penske cars had problems? High drama. Maybe it's a bit late to make a relevant comment, but it looked to me like Scott Dixon was on his way to snatching victory from the jaws of defeat. Until those jaws snapped shut, courtesy of Will Power. (I believe WP when he said he didn't intentionally block or wreck Dixon, by the way. Dixon's rage was perfectly understandable, though.)
Dixon is still second to Helio Castroneves in the points and it's surprising to see Pagenaud and Andretti in 3rd and 4th. Unless Helio runs into a string of bad luck, I'm not sure anyone can catch him. I'm looking forward to watching the rest of the field try at Houston. Which is coming right up in... 3 weeks from this weekend.

Yes, The Manifesto will return.

I've been pushing those shirts you see above all summer long. Well, consider them limited editions with just a few units remaining. So, if you want one, if you've been thinking about one, you should go ahead and click above to order one. The $20.00 includes shipping to you (within the USA), and I usually ship out the day after receiving payment.

In the very near future I'll be introducing a new shirt design that will be sold in a somewhat different manner. I'm really excited about the graphic, so I really hope we can make it a reality, too. A hint: the design moves back towards the 'vintage' end of the spectrum.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment