Sunday, July 7, 2013

Pocono is here/One more push!

Good morning Race Fans! The Pocono 400-miler starts in a couple of hours, and I'm pretty excited. I bet it's going to be a good race, with Indy-like turns, long straights, and one super-wide front stretch. I'm afraid it might be another Andretti/Chevrolet beat-down, even though there were 3 Hondas in the top 5 of final practice. (See also: Carb Day at Indy this year).

Looking for a cool t-shirt of a classic Indy roadster? See the design at the top of the page... That design, in those colors (without the lettering!), is available for just two more days! Click here to make it happen through Kickstarter!
This T-shirt is the beginning of an enterprise I'm very excited about! It is about to accomplish some personal and professional goals I didn't even know were possible a short time ago. The future looks very exciting, and I hope you can enjoy it with me!
Take a look at the link above and let me know in the comments what my next shirt should be,


No comments:

Post a Comment